There are two main options:

  1. Where you are obtaining finance to assist with the purchase, most banks have an option to debit the additional contribution from your nominated account. There is normally an authority document for this to occur as part of your loan documentation.
  2. You can also choose to transfer the funds to our Trust Account to be held pending settlement.