A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
Your Move Conveyancing has an exciting opportunity for a new Head of Service Delivery.
The role is ideal for a highly experienced licensed conveyancer who is a leader in providing conveyancing services. The role will form part of our Senior Leadership Team and will be responsible for the ongoing management, maintenance, and motivation of the delivery team.
The successful candidate must have demonstrated ability to manage a team, experience building and nurturing business relationships, exceeding delivery standards, someone who is driven, articulate and has outstanding organisation and time management.
We are looking for a candidate who will uphold our reputation and brand by delivering exceptional client and partner services and be a vital part of a professional and supportive team.
A BIT ABOUT US
Your Move Conveyancing was established over 10 years ago by Founder & Director, David Winning. Since then, the company has continued to grow! The business was founded on the belief that by providing an exceptional customer service experience, we can make the process of buying and selling real estate easier to navigate.
We’re passionate about exceeding client expectations and are always looking for opportunities to better service our clients and really get to know their goals.
We have offices in Chatswood and Newcastle with the ambition to expand this further.
A BIT ABOUT WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Accountabilities of the role will include:
- Being a leader in service excellence – The ‘expert’ in service delivery and the #1 leader in what it means to deliver exceptional client service.
- Head of service output – Overseeing capacity, quality and improvement of the service delivery team.
- Chief troubleshooter – Involved in day-to-day conveyancing troubleshooting with service delivery team.
- Build and maintain an A-player service delivery team – An ambassador of our core values and an advocate within the service delivery team.
- Develop and promote delivery team – Encourage continued education within the broader team and an advocate for growth within the organisation. Lead training initiatives and manage and drive the Service Delivery team metrics.
- Help to drive continuous improvement and innovation – In collaboration with Head of Operations, foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation. Research and develop plans to help improve the efficiencies of the service delivery team to make it easy for them and easy for our customers.
The right person for the role will encompass the following key competencies:
- Industry leading conveyancing knowledge – Recognised as a highly experienced conveyancer within the industry. Has world class knowledge and stays up to date with changes to conveyancing law and procedures.
- Real life troubleshooter – Able to empathise with clients and stakeholders. Provide practical advice to help resolve disputes.
- Outstanding task and team management – Able to identify and manage staff capacity. Timely reporting to the SLT on team capacity (surging or otherwise) and make recommendations for new hire.
- Owns practice management software enhancements – Able to work with triConvey and other technology providers to conceptualise and beta test new enhancements and make recommendations to the SLT on improving YMC processes.
- Loves to get their hands dirty! – Actively participates in service delivery to manage and exceed client success outcomes.
We offer a fun and dynamic work environment, with flexible working conditions and professional development within our fast-growing organisation. Remuneration will be based on experience and includes bonuses.